It’s February and that means registration for the 5th Annual ICF Midwest Regional Conference is officially open! Now’s your chance to claim one of 400 tickets for The Crossroads of Coaching, June 23-25, 2016 at the Westin Indianapolis. Register before March 15 to save $100 on your conference fees. Be part of the largest gathering of coaches in the US in 2016, happening right in your own backyard!
As a special bonus, the first 100 paid registrants will also receive a free, autographed copy of 2016 keynoter Marshall Goldsmith’s newest book Triggers, A New York Times Bestseller!
To make it even easier for you to say yes, we also have a two-payment plan available for the Early Bird registration period only (February 1-March 15). Details and registration are here.
- Learn proven methods and the latest research findings from experts and thought leaders, including:
- Opening and Closing keynotes by Marshall Goldsmith
- General Sessions by Ann Betz, Ursula Pottinga and Amoráh Ross (Neuroscience and the ICF Core Competencies) and Judith Glaser (Conversational Intelligence)
- Interactive Breakout Sessions, including ICF-Indianapolis Vice-President Dan Johnson, who will be presenting on Resilience!
- Click here for complete program information
- Earn up to 12.75 ICF CCE Units
- Network with 400 of your coaching colleagues from across the US, Canada and beyond
- Learn about the latest coaching products and services from our industry-leading exhibitors
We’ll also help you connect with the greater coaching community:
- Opening Reception-June 23, 7-9 pm at the Arts Garden, featuring an art exhibit by coach artists and live classical music
- Crossroads Cuisine and Connections-make new friends and dine out in small groups on Friday evening at Indy’s best restaurants
- Ambassador Program-new for 2016, it’s our way of welcoming first-time conference attendees to Indy and helping them make the most of their conference experience. We hope to have lots of volunteers from our chapter serve as Ambassadors!
As a conference attendee, you can also participate in Community Crossroads: The Promise Zone Project!
Our first-ever conference community-service project is a partnership with The Promise Zone Project on the East Side of Indianapolis. Coaching will be offered to leaders and volunteers within neighborhood organizations and will be aligned with the goals of the project. Click here for more information and to volunteer as a coach.
We are also offering a Business Outreach Project Coaching for Organizational Effectiveness, led by our chapter’s own Jane Creswell, MCC. This three-hour workshop is geared to business, corporate, non-profit and government leaders, and will give practical tools for accelerating leadership through coaching.
Take advantage of these great opportunities to learn, grow and connect with the greater coaching community, without even leaving town. Let’s have a great turnout from ICF-Indianapolis and show our colleagues what an amazing chapter we have!
Chair, 2016 ICF-Midwest Regional Conference
The Crossroads of Coaching
You may also be interested in: Read More